Friday 25 February 2011

Wonderful Week

What a week I have had. 

It has been hectic approving articles for various publications and a live radio interview at the beginning of the week.

Now I am busy applying for funding for Swimming After Surgery (SAS) to keep it going after the end of March.  Fingers crossed I hope to achieve this goal.

I have had several sleepless nights which can be testified by the times my emails have been sent out.  One person said "Do you ever sleep, as I have noticed the time that you send your emails through?".  I replied "I do things constructive when I can't sleep and then return to bed in the hope I can sleep better".

It is a challenge at the moment to keep things going and I certainly hope that I can keep Swimming After Surgery (SAS) afloat. 

Have a good weekend everyone.

Best wishes
Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment