Saturday 5 February 2011

Feeling Guilty

Hi Everyone,

I did say when I first started this blog that my life is a roller coaster well nothing much has changed in that aspect.

Having started the Level 1 course I have to stick at it no matter what.  It is my mother-in-law's 80th birthday celebrations this weekend and the family have come to visit her.  I went yesterday but cannot be there today as I am training.

My husband will spend the day with her today as well as the rest of the family.

Last night I received a telephone call from my nephew to say my great nephew is seriously ill in hospital.  I know they need support but I am committed to the course especially as the swimming club have paid for it.

On top of that I have a hospital appointment tomorrow morning for myself and another thing I cannot cancel.  I haven't told my nephew as he has a lot of his plate already.

I am in the midst of trying to save Swimming After Surgery (SAS) and obtain funding to keep it going.  This means visiting people with leaflets and letting them know the benefits of swimming after surgery.  I have a meeting tomorrow night to promote this too.

Tuesday is the Haematology Support Group which we have been keeping ticking over to ensure that anyone who needs the group can still access it.

As you can see I am busy but feel torn in several pieces as I feel I should be with my nephew but can't due to the course.  If I can get cover for other things I will get there as soon as possible.  If not, I will certainly be there on Wednesday. 

Life is full of challenges and this is my biggest one. 

Last night I was so distraught my neighbour came in and calmed me down.  I managed to get some sleep I just hope I can do today justice and keep my mind on the training.

Best wishes to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment