Monday 28 February 2011

What a Day

I couldn't believe this morning.  Woke up to discover the boiler had gone wrong.

So decided to telephone the bank to make an appointment for tomorrow to set up an account for Swimming After Surgery (SAS) simple you would think.  No!!  There are no direct numbers now to the branches and calls go through a national call centre.  I got through at 9.20 am and was advised I would get a call back wtihin a couple of hours.  This didn't happen and after 7 telephone calls I eventually got an appointment for tomorrow.  The lady who made it said "Why didn't you contact the branch directly?"  So I politely told her why this had not happened. 

Once the account is set up I can then finish off funding application.  This is to be done online before Sunday.

I am making slow progress with my Level 1 homework and hope to complete this before Sunday when I attend the pool again for training.

I am now enrolled on a Lifeguard course commencing 4th April.  Can't believe where my swimming journey is taking me.  I had no idea I would be doing what I am when I first started training as a poolside helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment