Monday 10 May 2010

Sponsored Swim

Well one thing leads to another and here goes the next challenge.

I came up with the idea of raising funds for the local swimming club I attend by doing a sponsored swim. My aim is to complete a mile which will be 80 lengths in total at the local pool I use.

The event is going to happen on the 23rd May and start at 5pm.

Why am I so determined to do this in May? I have yet another operation looming on the horizon on the 25th June and this will put me out of action for a while. So I struck while the iron was hot and decided to go for it.

Now like with my writing I have doubts of can I do? Will I be able to do it all? What will I do if I fail? I am being as positive as I can be and just going to follow the advice the coaches give the children taking part in galas. That is "if you know you have tried your best that is all we can ask of you".

So watch this space and I will let you know how I progress.

Best wishes

Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment