Thursday 21 April 2011

Wednesday 20th April 2011

What a day.  I spent the day at Shropshire Jelly drafting replies for funding applications.   I also met some wonderful supportive people.

Following that it was a session of Swimming After Surgery (SAS), where we had to say goodbye to Heidi one of the swimming instructors.  It was decided we would give aqua aerobics (low impact) a go.  This was so funny and we ended up laughing so much.  No tears were shed.

It was an amazing evening and one I will never forget.  My limbs are aching a bit today but I thoroughly enjoyed the session. 

Heidi will be missed but her replacement is already in post.

Heidi you are amazing with what you have got me to do and achieve.  I know I have lots more to learn and attempt.  My swimming life is certainly taking off.

All of us at Swimming After Surgery (SAS) wish Heidi all the best for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment